Monday, October 4, 2010

John Variable


My name is John Variable and I am a sophomore at Oakland High. I went to Jefferson from Preschool(?) - 2nd grade after that I went to Franklin until i graduated. I went to Roosevelt for middle school at currently at Oakland High right now. I had done one volunteer work with a small group of people since it was required. We basically helped cleaned dishes, pass food, make drinks, and help the people. It was really fun even though it was a few hours.I wanted to work at Ebayc with my friend but I didn't get accepted or did but never showed up. It could have been full since I only chose one school for Ebayc. I don't really know what I want to be when I grow up, but I like mechanics plus I can fix some things like controllers. I like to play a lot of video games so I'm used to playing most games that I find interesting.

No comments: