Monday, October 4, 2010

About Me


Hello. My name is Johnny Infinity. In the past, i have attended San Antonio Preschool, Garfield Elementary, Roosevelt Middle school and now OHS. I have done tons and tons of community service/ volunteer work in the past. Services such as, serving people food, working in the kitchen, helping out at tons of festivals that have happened around the Bay Area, and even more. As of right now, i'm not really sure what i want to be when i grow up. But, i'm working on it bit by bit and hope to know by the end of this school year. One of my favorite things to do is play basketball. It is one of my favorite sport and always up for any challenge. Another hobby is Lion Dancing. I have been in it since my Junior year and right now, i am President of Lion Dance. Thats all i have to say about myself.

No comments: