Sunday, September 5, 2010

Marina Geometry

My name is Marina and this is my second year at Oakland Senior High School, my sophomore year. I went to Lincoln Elementary school, but I went to Bella Vista before I transferred there. I went to a Middle School that is located just up the hill from Oakland High school, named Edna Brewer Middle School. So far, my life is quite boring because I repeat the same routines everyday, but I'm enjoying every part of it. I'm the type of person that detest changes, I like to keep everything the same way, which means little improvement. Even though this is my sophomore year, I'm not sure where my life is heading. I change my dream jobs every year, and if you want me to list them out, it'll add up to almost 14. Right now, I want to major in history, but haven't decide what specifically. I don't volunteer or work during the school year. During the summer, I volunteered at my Middle School library. This year, I'm looking forward to more volunteering opportunities and be more active in extra curricular activities. I spend most of my time on the computer, playing video games. I also enjoy reading, only if I find a good book. Lastly, thank you for reading my blog, and yea, I'm always open for new friends.

No comments: